Standard delivery from order, including manufacture, takes up to 4 weeks depending on the time of year. Orders placed at a weekend online will be processed from the following Monday date or the next working day.
Low & Co UK Limited offers free delivery with UKMail on all products sent to the UK mainland.
Deliveries outside of the UK mainland will incur additional charges (see the table below). If your mobile number has been provided, UKMail will send an automated text, to you, with the tracking number. If you are purchasing from outside the EC, then VAT is zero-rated. You (as the customer) is responsible for any additional import taxes, custom duties and any other fees that may be imposed by the country you are making the purchase from. For deliveries outside of the UK, we use DHL.
The following special delivery options are only available at checkout for addresses located in mainland UK:
- Next working day pre 12pm (£5 + VAT)
- Next working day pre 10.30am (£7 + VAT)
GUIDE DELIVERY COSTS (EXC VAT) FOR 1 PARCEL BASED ON ABSOLUTE WEIGHT OF 2 KG (COVERS ONLY*) & VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT OF 13KG.
Scotland, Northern Ireland – Free*, £13
Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Rest of Ireland – Free*, £15
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands – £17*, £29
Monaco – £19*, £33
Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Vatican City – £22*, £40
Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia – £23*, £42
Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland – £27*, £47
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herz, Canada, Canary Islands, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine – £27*, £66
USA – £20*, £54
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, The Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam – £32*, £84
Brunei, Jordan, Saudi Arabia – £37*, £109
Rest of the World – £41*, £121
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact us. All our contact details are provided here.
We may, from time to time, change our nominated courier to enable us to give you the best delivery service possible.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & AMENDMENTS
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us as soon as possible after placing your order, and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, please contact us. We would like to hear from you and understand your reasons to why so. Regardless, if your decision to return the product due to a change of mind is final, we will respect your decision. In accordance with your rights (‘ Consumer Contracts Regulation’) when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned open so long as you let us know you want to return them within 14 calendar days from the day after receipt of the item, provided the return conditions specified below are met.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
- Contact us and inform us about your decision. We will then contact you with details of how to return the item.
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box along with all related accessories and instruction booklets included, and post it to our designated address.
- Items must be returned in their unused original, ‘as new’ condition with all related accessories and instruction booklets included.
- If items are returned with parts missing or have been used or in poor condition, it could affect your refund. Please read below.
- You cannot return unwanted items after 14 days have passed from receipt of the item.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment. Note however, that the cost for returns will not be refunded.
- On receipt of a return, we will give it a quick check.
- If all parts have been returned and checked, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
RETURNS POLICY – TAILORED COVERS
Please be aware, all good and items that are ‘Tailor Made’, ‘Bespoke’, ‘Custom Made’ or any other term that indicates that an item has been specifically, or specially, made for the purchaser is hereby known as ‘Bespoke’ and cannot be returned to us for a refund. (Please see ‘Distance Selling Act’ for your statutory rights).
Customers should always check with us before placing an order. If you are unsure about any item you wish to purchase from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
We reserve the right to offer a refund up to the total full value of the item purchased. Any refunds offered will not include any ‘Postage and Packing’ cost that have been incurred by either party.
Please Contact us before returning any ‘Bespoke’ goods or items.
Should any ‘Bespoke’ goods, or items, be returned to us without prior agreement in writing (i.e. by email or Letter) it will be the purchasers full responsibility to make arrangements to have any such ‘Bespoke’ goods, or items, returned to them at their own expense. We will attempt to contact you via email upon receipt of any unsolicited returned ‘Bespoke’ goods, or items, with our intent. Unsolicited returned ‘Bespoke’ goods, or item, left unclaimed for more than 90-days shall be considered as abandoned by the purchaser and become the property of Low & Co UK Limited.
As the majority of our items are made to order to customers’ requests and vehicles, they are all unique. Whilst every effort will be made to emulate the product shown in the photographs, variation is to be expected. This can include but is not limited to:
– Slight colour variations
– Slight fit variations
- We are unable to refund any delivery charges if a delivery has been completed.
- If parts are missing from the product when you returned it, we will contact you to discuss charges that will be deducted from your refund. You can still return the missing part, at your own cost, to claim the full refund.
- If products have been misused, or are in poor condition, some or all of your refund could be withheld.
- Items that go missing in the post will not be considered to have been returned to us. Safe delivery of returned goods is the full responsibility of the sender, and any such lost items will need to be claimed for by the sender. Low & Co will take no responsibility for items that go missing whilst in transit. For this reason we advise that all returning items are given full postal insurance.