Mainland UK orders (England & Wales) will be dispatched via next working day parcel delivery service FREE OF CHARGE.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation of acknowledgement of the order. It will take us 1-2 working days to process the order before we dispatch it. When the order has been successfully dispatched, you will receive a Pre-Delivery notification to your mobile number or email (if you have inputted a landline number upon checkout) and a Dispatch confirmation email.
The following special delivery options are only available at checkout for addresses located in mainland UK:
- Next working day pre 12pm (£5 + VAT)
- Next working day pre 10.30am (£7 + VAT)
POSTCODE & OTHER RESTRICTIONS
The following countries will require additional delivery charges of:
- £13 + VAT – Scotland & Northern Ireland.
- £15 + VAT – Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Channels Isles and rest of Ireland.
If you live outside of the UK, please contact us with your address and postcode so that we can check the cost and estimated time of delivery to you. Standard overseas delivery will come with tracking.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact us. All our contact details are provided here.
We may, from time to time, change our nominated courier to enable us to give you the best delivery service possible.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & AMENDMENTS
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us as soon as possible after placing your order, and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, please contact us. We would like to hear from you and understand your reasons to why so. Regardless, if your decision to return the product due to a change of mind is final, we will respect your decision. In accordance with your rights (‘ Consumer Contracts Regulation’) when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned open so long as you let us know you want to return them within 14 calendar days from the day after receipt of the item, provided the return conditions specified below are met.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
- Contact us and inform us about your decision. We will then contact you with details of how to return the item.
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box along with all related accessories and instruction booklets included, and post it to our designated address.
- Items must be returned in their unused original, ‘as new’ condition with all related accessories and instruction booklets included.
- If items are returned with parts missing or have been used or in poor condition, it could affect your refund. Please read below.
- You cannot return unwanted items after 14 days have passed from receipt of the item.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment. Note however, that the cost for returns will not be refunded.
- On receipt of a return, we will give it a quick check.
- If all parts have been returned and checked, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
- We are unable to refund any delivery charges if a delivery has been completed.
- If parts are missing from the product when you returned it, we will contact you to discuss charges that will be deducted from your refund. You can still return the missing part, at your own cost, to claim the full refund.
- If products have been misused, or are in poor condition, some or all of your refund could be withheld.
- Items that go missing in the post will not be considered to have been returned to us. Safe delivery of returned goods is the full responsibility of the sender, and any such lost items will need to be claimed for by the sender. Low & Co will take no responsibility for items that go missing whilst in transit. For this reason we advise that all returning items are given full postal insurance.